(1) We inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is assigned to you personally, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior (information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (Article 4 (1) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)).
(2) Controller acc. Art. 4 (7) GDPR is PROTAKT - Projekte & Business Software AG (hereinafter: PROTAKT), Frankfurter Str. 26, 61231 Bad Nauheim, Germany, represented by the board members Kerstin Miotke, Nicole Gebhard, Lothar Kinnschewski.
The contact details of our data protection officer can be found at http://xdsb.eu
Alternatively you can reach the data protection officer at our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When contacting us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We will delete the data collectedin this context after the storage is no longer required or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) As far as we rely on engaged service providers for individual functions of our offer oruse your data for advertising purposes, you will find the details regarding the respective processes below including the specified criteria of storage duration
2. Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information
- Right to rectification or cancellation
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory data protection authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(3) In the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, we may charge a reasonable fee. Otherwise, the information will be provided free of charge (Art. 12 (5) GDPR).
(4) In the event of reasonable doubts about the identity of the person claiming the above rights, we may request the provision of additional information necessary to verify the identity (Art. 12 (6) GDPR).
3. Secure data transfer
For transport encryption we offer HTTPS with Forward Secrecy and the current encryption protocol TLS 1.2.
We recommend that you keep your Internet browser up to date so you can safely transfer your data on the transport route.
4. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, if you do not register or otherwise provide information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server according to the settings you have made. In order to view our website, we collect the data that is technically required for this purpose and for the purpose of ensuring stability and safety in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S. 1 f) GDPR :
- Your IP-address
- Inquiry (content of the request)
- Daten and time of the request (Time Stamp)
- Browser (User Agent)
- Access status/HTTP status code
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. Session cookies store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
We use session cookies and persistent cookies. Flash cookies are not used by us.
(3) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and i.e. refuse to accept any or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all functions of this website in this case.
5. Collection of personal data when using PROTAKTs customer support services
For support inquiries and processes, personal data from these requests via email (contact details, namely, name, email address, telephone number of the requestor) are stored on local servers at PROTAKT for the purpose of performing the support services.
6. Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time for the future. Such revocation only affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after your revocation.
(2) As far as we base the processing of your personal data on a balance of interests (Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR), you can object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we explain in the following functional descriptions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection on advertising cat the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
7. Using Google Analytics (with anonymization function)
(1) This website uses Google Analytics with anonymization function), a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (following: Google). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, due to the activation of IP anonymization on these websites, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(2) The purpose of the data processing is the evaluation of the use of the website and the compilation of reports on activities on the website. Based on the use of the website and the Internet, other related services will be provided. The processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: Browser Add On to disable Google Analytics.
(4) In addition or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking this link: deactivate Google Analytics Tracking
An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent the collection by Google Analytics for this website and for this browser in the future, as long as the cookie remains installed in your browser.
(5) Further informatioin regarding the GDPR compliance of Google services can be found here: https://www.google.com/intl/de_at/cloud/security/gdpr/.
8. Using Google Maps
(2) Further informatioin regarding the GDPR compliance of Google services can be found here: https://www.google.com/intl/de_at/cloud/security/gdpr/.
9. More features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you so decide, such as contact forms and contact options via e-mail. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) If you have questions of any kind and contact us by e-mail or contact form, you give us your consent for the purpose of establishing the contact. This requires the provision of a valid e-mail address. It serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The provision of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request your personal data will automatically be deleted.