Dual System Licensees
Report and pay for your licensed sales packages using Microsoft Dynamics
According to the Packaging Law (VerpackG), all distributors who market packaging commercially in Germany for the first time (the so-called "manufacturers") must license it with at least one approved dual system of recycling.
Using our Microsoft-certified special solution Dual System Licensees (Lizenznehmer Duale Systeme) you can perform notification of your licensed sales packages with all dual recycling systems approved both in Germany and internationally easily and economically.
The most important features at a glance:
- Complete integration with Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Easy administration of your company-, item- and packaging-related master data
- Storage of license fees for the various grades of waste in the dual recycling systems
- Reporting of and payment for your sales quantities via integrated interfaces
- Automated creation of end-of-year reporting and reports over the course of the year
- All reports available as electronic data transfer or as printed report
- Split of license fees according to item/packaging groups and regions
- International license fee payment processing
- Payment based on point of origin based on industry solutions of the dual recycling systems
- Recharging of license fees to downstream levels of trade
- Can also be deployed a standalone solution
- Simplification of reporting obligation
Save time – reduce costs – improve customer service
Find out how PROTAKT's special solution Dual System Licensees (Lizenznehmer Duale Systeme) can help you.
We would be happy to discuss how you can comply with legal requirements using our special solution for license fee settlement with the dual recycling systems. Contact us.