Free document management with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Would you like to see less "paper chaos" in your company? Then simply replace the paper-based processes in your organisation with a document management tool that helps you optimise your internal workflows:
- Drag & drop: any file, e-mail or attachment can be moved to a report in NAV using 'drag&drop', where it is archived electronically, linked to the report and listed in the document's factbox.
- Document approval: with document workflows you can sign documents on screen with the help of SharePoint.
- Save and send: click on the "Save & Send" button to send almost any customised NAV report by e-mail using SQL Server Reporting Services and at the same time to automatically archive a copy for later on-screen querying.
- Local or in the cloud: you can choose whether to store documents in SharePoint, network folders (Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 and higher) or SharePoint Online from Office 365 in order to archive documents according to your business requirements.
Zetadocs is the add-on for Microsoft Dynamics NAV for document management. Users who work with the Windows client or a role-based client and who have concluded a Business Ready Enhancement Plan can download Zetadocs Express free of charge.
The benefits for you:
- You save time and money thanks to the automated electronic creation, dispatch and retrieval of documents (instead of manual, paper-based management).
- You improve customer service through faster responses by your accounting, sales and customer service teams to customer queries since all documents are available on screen.
- You lower CO2 emissions by reducing the amount of paper used for printing, storing and sending documents.
Besides Zetadocs Express, Zetadocs for Dynamics NAV is also available in numerous versions for a wide range of demands in companies.
We would be happy to advise you personally on the Zetadocs Express document management module for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Just contact us.