Easy financial management with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
What would you think if your Dynamics NAV system could...
- Administer open entries in general ledger accounts such as provisions, leasing accounts or insurance cover ledger entries?
- Import account statements and payment advice notes in any desired format? This saves a huge amount of time, especially if you have a large number of payment lines.
- Allow you to display advanced analyses yourself in a flexible way - including correct reporting of vendors with debit balances and customers with credit balances, allocation of items to assets and liabilities for so-called "shifting accounts" and sales analyses at 12-month level ?
- Perform VAT consolidation for affiliated companies direct with the possibility of the reconciliation of accounts across several entities?
- Easily perform the posting of payment receipts with a high level of automation?
- Manage groups of vendor/customer accounts and central supplier settlement in a flexible manner?
Well – it can. And a whole lot more. With the assistance of OPplus.
The Microsoft-certified industry solution includes easy-to-use modules for the areas of payments, banking, VAT and financial reporting that have been developed by accounting experts specially for the needs of users. Besides simplifying the handling of open entries – the solution that gave the OPplus its name – the solution offers a large number of additional useful features.
Our certified standard software supports Microsoft Dynamics NAV and offers a comfortable all-in-one solution. Being comprised of different modules, OPplus ensures smooth and efficient financial accounting workflows:
- OPplus Base
- Extended Analysis
- G/L Open Entries
- Extended Lists and Reports
- Assets Accounting
- Multiple Payment Discount
We would be happy to advise you on how OPplus can assist you in your daily work. Just contact us.